Purpose is the future of work, and Imperative, a B Corp, is the pioneer and leader in helping employers attract and unleash their purpose-oriented professionals. Launched in 2014, we have partnered with employers like LinkedIn, Deloitte, Accenture, Medtronic, MetLife, Carnival Corp, Etsy, West Elm, Kenneth Cole and a diverse group of non-profit organizations in everything from animal welfare to human rights to create their own purpose movements. Our purpose assessments and technology platform have been used by hundreds of thousands of professionals seeking to maximize workplace fulfillment - taking employee engagement to the next level. Co-founded by Aaron Hurst, founder of the Taproot Foundation and author of “The Purpose Economy”, Imperative was a TED Prize finalist and has been featured in publications from the New York Times to Fast Company. At our office, we work with purpose.
Imperative is seeking purpose-driven professionals for our expanding team.
- Do you view work as fundamentally being about adding value in the world?
- If you won the lottery would you still work?
- Are many of your friends colleagues from current or previous jobs?
- Do you bring your full self to work everyday?
- Do you see work and life as things to integrate not balance?